While we will be having in-person meetings and events this year, we need to put some precautions into place.
- The Pack will comply with CDC and state guidelines, as well as look to school policies to help inform our decisions.
- Masks must be work by everyone attending a Scout meeting or event. No mask, you’ll have to wait in the car. No exceptions.
* If you have a medical condition that prevents you wearing a mask, please speak with Mr. Phil. An appropriate home program will be devised for you.
- We have to limit Den meetings to the Scouts in that Den and a parent (for Lions, Tigers, and Bears). Please make other arrangements for siblings. Parents are not required to stay at the meeting for Webelos and Arrow of Light Scouts.
* We understand that sometimes it just isn’t possible. But please be aware that we do need to limit the number of people in the meeting location and we may have to ask people to wait in their cars.
- No food will be brought to Den meetings. Each person may bring a filled personal water bottle. There will be no bottle filling at the meeting location.
* If you have a medical need, please leave the food in your car.
- At Tafton Fire Company, we will not have use of the bathroom facilities. Please make sure to tend to your needs before you arrive for your meeting.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing spray will be available at all meetings.
- All youth and adults who will be attending meetings or events need to fill out the BSA medical form parts A & B (does NOT require a doctor signature), as well as the NEPA Council’s COVID waiver. This is not just for camping events – anyone who will be at any meeting or event needs to fill these out.
* All forms can be turned in to Mr. Phil
If you’re not feeling well or meet any of the criteria below, PLEASE STAY HOME!