Scoutbook is a web-based tool that allows Pack leadership, Den Leaders, and parents to track advancement requirements, awards, and dues. Please contact us if you do not already have an account.
The calendar contains activities for the Pack and each Den. You can also subscribe to the calendars via Google Calendar, Outlook, or your mobile device.
Participants (including family members) in any Scouting event need to submit Parts A & B of the medical form, which does not need to be signed by a doctor. Anyone participating in an event that lasts more than 72 hours needs to also complete Part C, which needs to be filled out by your doctor. Medical forms need to be updated annually.
BSA Youth Protection Training
All Pack leadership are required to complete Youth Protection Training. As every event – including Den meetings – require at least two YPT adults, parents are welcome to complete this training as well. It takes about 20-30 minutes.
To take the training:
- Click the link above to go to my.scouting.org.
- Create an account or sign in if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, click the Home icon in the top-left corner, then click on My Dashboard.
- Under My Training, find Youth Protection Training and click Take the Course.
- When you complete the course, save or print the certificate and give it to your Den Leader or Cubmaster.