- Open the Google Calendar desktop web interface (https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?hl=en#main_7) – this can be done on a computer or a phone.
- To the right of Other Calendars, click the down arrow to open the menu and click Add by URL.
- Enter the ICS calendar’s address in the URL field (see addresses at the bottom of this page).
- Click Add Calendar.
- Tap the “Settings” app on your iOS device’s Home screen.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars,” then tap “Add Account” in the Accounts section.
- Tap “Other,” then tap “Add Subscribed Calendar.”
- Enter the ICS calendar’s address in the “Server” field (see addresses at the bottom of this page).
- Tap “Next,” then enter a name for the calendar in the Description field.
- Tap “Save” to add the calendar to the Calendar app.
Android (Google Calendar app)
- Add the calendar(s) to your Google Calendar via a browser (see above).
- On your phone, open the Calendar app.
- Tap the menu, then scroll to the bottom and tap “Settings.”
- Under your account, tap the name of the calendar (you may need to tap “Show more” first).
- Enable sync, if it isn’t already.
- Exit out of the settings.
- In Outlook, open your calendar.
- In the ribbon (top bar), click Open Calendar, then click From the Internet.
- Type or paste in the ICS address and click Ok (see addresses at the bottom of this page).
- Click Yes when prompted to add the calendar.
Calendar ICS Links
Please do not paste these links into a browser or download the ICS files – you will not get updates to the calendar. Follow the instructions above, using the URLs below to subscribe.